This week's contestant is...
1. Which football team are nicknamed the Red Devils?
Pete Vuckovic: "Manchester United"
2. A red rose is the symbol of which English county?
Keith Baxter: "Lancashire."
3. Who starred opposite Robert Redford in the classic western 'Butch Cassidy And The Sundance Kid'?
Chris: "Paul Newman? Yes. I got that one. I'm not thick!"
4. True or false: the Giant Redwood is the tallest tree in the world?
Ben Harding: "It's true."
5. What was the last Red Hot Chilli Peppers album called?
Pete: "That was 'One Hot Minute'. Would anyone have
6. What was Red Adair famous for?
Ben: "Shall I say?"
7. In the Sean Connery movie 'The Hunt for Red October', what exactly was Red October?
Ben: "It was a stray Russian submarine which had been
hijacked by a nutter who had decided that this was the only
way to get out of the country."
8. There are three red properties on the Monopoly board. Name them.
Chris: "Red? Trafalgar Square."
9. Where is Red Rum buried?
Ben: "Killarney Island. Which is the wrong answer.
Does anyone know?"
10. Which Formula One racing cars are red?
Keith: "Could it be Ferrari, by any chance?"
11. Simply Red's Mick Hucknall is from which city?
Pete: "Manchester. We've got more right than Skunk Anansie already!"
12. In which book of the Bible does Moses part the Red Sea?
Chris: "We're not religious!"
13. Which UK national rugby team plays in red shirts?
14. In which year did Prince have a hit with 'Little Red Corvette'? Was it: [a] 1982, [b] 1984, or [c] 1986?
Ben: "1984? Or was it earlier?"
15. What was the 'Red Rum' involved in the death of The Smashing Pumpkins' keyboard player Jonathan Melvoin?
16. Redcar is in which English county?
Chris: "It's around Middlesborough, which is in
17. Who played the title role in the comedy 'The Woman In Red'?
Chris: "Gene Wilder."
18. True or false: England wore red shirts when they won the England World Cup Final in 1966?
19. Which star of 'Red Dwarf' faced rape charges two years ago?
Keith: "Craig Charles."
20. What can't you do on London's Red Routes?
Ben: "Park at any time under any circumstances."
21. What kind of animal is a Rhode Island Red?
Ben: "It's a chicken."
22. Is there any red in the national flag of the Netherlands?
23. At the start of a frame of snooker, how many red balls are there on the table?
24. Steve Redgrave is a British Olympic champion in which sport?
25. Which classic rock track contains the following lyric: 'You paint your smile upon you lips/Blood red nails on your finger tips/A schoolboy's dream'?
Pete: "...You act so shy, you very first kiss was
your first kiss goodbye.' 'Livin' On A Prayer' by Bon Jovi.
No. no, it's 'You Give Love A Bad Name'."
Quizmaster: Paul Elliott
With the highest ever K! Challenge score, we proudly pronounce 3 Colours Red the 'Smartest Band In Rock'. Bugger.